Nootropics Brain Pills
Nootropics is the term used as an umbrella over a class of nutritional substances that are a mix of manmade chemicals and nutritional supplements that enhance the cognitive benefits to the brain. To be classified as a nootropic, the substance must first meet 5 specific criteria as set forth by Dr. Corneliu E. Giugea who is the man who named the class of supplements.
Here are the 5 criteria as set forth by Dr. Corneliu E. Giugea:
- Enhance the memory and the ability to learn.
- Help the human brain in function even under disruptive conditions like low oxygen (hypoxia) or electroconvulsive shock.
- Protect the brain from chemicals such as anticholinergic drugs and the use of barbiturates.
- Improve and increase the ability of the neuronal firing control in both the cortical and the sub-cortical areas of the brain.
- Have no known side effects and be non-toxic.
Typically, nootropic supplements are used as a cognitive enhancer. They are believed to improve energy, focus and memory function in the brain. Nootropics may range from everyday substances such as caffeine (morning coffee anyone?) to Omega 3s.
|Mind Lab Pro||Opti-Nutra LTD||Check Prices||(4.8 / 5)|
|Hunter Focus||Roar Ambition||Check Prices||(4.7 / 5)|